IN THE MEDIA
Some clients just don’t have simple financial arrangements, be it they own multiple businesses, they have been very successful and have a range of accumulated assets from multiple properties, shares, options schemes or they just have a complex family structure.
We understand this, for advisers and clients alike. Across Shartru Wealth we have vast experience dealing with complex financial, business and estate planning matters. In order to provide advisers with a coordinated approach, we operate a Complex Advice Team. headed by Neil Stafford, who is a practising financial adviser with many years of experience dealing with high net worth clients.
The Complex Advice Team can assist you with:
- Complex superannuation legislative matters and research
- Payment of death benefits from SMSFs
- Payment of anti-detriment (tax savings amounts) from SMSFs
- Estate planning
- Small business CGT concessions and superannuation contributions
- Wealth transfer strategies from private companies (particularly corporate beneficiaries of family trusts)
- Transfer of foreign pensions/super to Australia
- Complex Centrelink matters – particularly with respect to trusts and companies
Neil has been active as an adviser since 1997 working with the Commonwealth Private Bank as the Senior Financial Planner in Melbourne and as a Financial Planning Partner at Blaze Acumen Chartered Accounts, a top-100 Australian accounting firm which was formed from the former PriceWaterhouseCoopers Private Client division. He has had considerable experience in complex superannuation matters and is highly regarded for his technical skills and knowledge and regularly consults on complex technical matters to the wider accounting industry.” And the following articles – The Pension Cap, defined benefit pensions and market linked income streams & Federal Budget 2017